Thursday 19 July 2018

2018.

I can't believe, it's 2018. I'm too old for all of this. I mean, look at me, I'm 23 years old lady. Oh wait, have i really become a lady now? Or am i still a girl who cried a lot over little thing. Never mind, it doesn't matter anyway.

Well, I used to write everything here but not anymore (yeah that was because I had no one to talk to ha ha ha). I mean I'm not really into this anymore.

I actually have completed my Degree in Accounting, but currently pursuing CPA Australia. I'm not sure if I can do it. I have mixed feelings whether to sit for these papers or just give up. (no please, don't be such a loser please).

It feels so weird to write again. I know this blog is not beautiful and cute like yours, but it is a good memory for me. It reminds me of my school days when I used to be so shy and quiet, that was why I started to write here, and expressed my feelings here. I was so naive and sad ha ha.